Anyone recompiled CAML-LITE for DOS?

Dwight Tuinstra (tuinstra@sun.mcs.clarkson.edu)
Thu, 6 Oct 94 13:24:49 EDT

Date: Thu, 6 Oct 94 13:24:49 EDT
From: tuinstra@sun.mcs.clarkson.edu (Dwight Tuinstra)
To: caml-list@margaux.inria.fr
Subject: Anyone recompiled CAML-LITE for DOS?

I understand that a bug in gcc introduces a bug into
the compiled code for CAML-LITE for DOS: stack space
is not properly reclaimed. Furthermore, the DOS
version of CAMLLEX does not properly recognize the
end of strings.

Xavier Leroy kindly alerted me to these bugs and suggested
that both can be fixed by recompiling with a specific
flag (for the stack problem) and a trivial source code
change (for the lex problem).

Has anyone done this, and if so is the recompiled code
available via ftp? I am unfamiliar with gcc (and do not
have it installed on my PC), and also seem to have misplaced
the email with the specific solutions.

Thanks in advance!