Graphics libraries for Objective Caml?

Matti Jokinen (moj@utu.fi)
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 01:37:10 +0300 (EET DST)

Subject: Graphics libraries for Objective Caml?
From: Matti Jokinen <moj@utu.fi>
To: caml-list@pauillac.inria.fr
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 01:37:10 +0300 (EET DST)

What alternatives are available to implement graphical interfaces on
Ocaml programs? If I understand the user manual correctly, the builtin
graphics library allows only one window open at any time. Moreover,
the graphics module under Windows seems to be incompatible with the
-custom option. Camltk would be an obvious choice for Unix, but what
about those users who for some reason want run the same programs under
Windows 95? Obviously I could write a wrapper for C functions in the
Windows library (or can I?), at the cost of portability. Is there a
better approach?

- Matti Jokinen