Caml Light 7.1 for Mac

Matias Giovannini (mgiovann@script.org.ar)
5 Nov 1996 12:08:09 -0300

Date: 5 Nov 1996 12:08:09 -0300
From: "Matias Giovannini" <mgiovann@script.org.ar>
Subject: Caml Light 7.1 for Mac
To: "CAML List" <caml-list@inria.fr>

Hi,

I'd like to contact the implementor(s) of the Macintosh port. I've =
noticed it's been lagging behind a little bit, and since I have some =
spare time, I'd like to help. I've got a wish-list but I haven't been =
able to succesfully bootstrap the compiler (although I had compiled =
the first build), so I guess I can't do it by myself. I'd like to:

* add support for some kind of DoScript AppleEvent/support for =
external editors
* incorporate BigNum into CL-Mac
* eventually, bring it to a full-fledged CSL or O'Caml

If I might be of any help, please let me know. Best regards,

Matias Giovannini
mgiovann@script.org.ar