New Caml mode for Emacs/XEmacs

From: Albert Cohen (Albert.Cohen@prism.uvsq.fr)
Date: Wed Jan 15 1997 - 18:02:04 MET

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 18:02:04 +0100 (MET)
From: Albert Cohen <Albert.Cohen@prism.uvsq.fr>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: New Caml mode for Emacs/XEmacs

I've developped a Caml mode which handles OCaml syntax, color with
Font-Lock / Hilit19, Emacs 19.xx / XEmacs 19.xx support, interactive
inferior mode, compilation interface...

It was built from existing Zimmerman's mode (and Garrigue's one),
but deeply rewritten. The main contribution consists in a quite new
and more powerful indentation scheme.

The archive is located at:

http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/public/acohen/caml-mode.tar.gz

It includes camldebug.el, which has not been changed.
The caml-inf.el file is now merged in caml.el, with some improvements
(like automatic `run-caml' and window management).
See the README file and on-line help for details.

Notice that it is the first release version (0.9.2) so there should
remain many bugs. Yet, I hope most `deadly' bugs have been corrected.
I'll try to answer as fast as possible to bug reports!

Albert Cohen more info? http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/public/acohen
                                  or finger -lm acohen@www.prism.uvsq.fr