RE: ocaml needs users: native code for windows?

From: Kevin Esler (esler@PureAtria.com)
Date: Mon May 12 1997 - 20:46:21 MET DST

Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 14:46:21 -0400
From: Kevin Esler <esler@PureAtria.com>
To: Carsten Clasohm <clasohm@rivalnet.com>
Subject: RE: ocaml needs users: native code for windows?

Carsten Clasohm writes:
> Porting the MFC might be worth it. But then, it's a lot of work
> and I don't think it would generate enough benefits.

Last time I looked, the Python implementation for Win32 contained a
full-featured version of the MFC, written in Python, so it may be less
work that one would think. At least the source code to MFC is
available to anybody who buys VC++, os it is just a simple (!) matter
of trascribing it from C++ to OCaml, right ?

--
Kevin Esler                 Pure Atria
                            20 Maguire Road