Re: type declaration in */mli & *.ml

From: U-E59264-Osman Buyukisik (Osman.Buyukisik@ae.ge.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 1997 - 13:51:10 MET DST

Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 07:51:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: U-E59264-Osman Buyukisik <Osman.Buyukisik@ae.ge.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: type declaration in */mli & *.ml

Since I have seen a couple of litprog tools mentioned, I will add a
little to the discussion. There are a number of litprog tools
available for this purpose: nuweb/noweb/funnelweb/CLiP etc that I
would suggest looking at the litprog FAQ (at the usual places), and
then making your own decision. noweb/nuweb are easy to learn (a few
pages of docs). Others have more features/take more time to get
proficient at. There is a news group comp.programming.literate.
Osman