Re: Algorithme de Milner (synthè se de type)

From: Fredrik Granlund (Fredrik.Granlund@emw.ericsson.se)
Date: Tue Nov 18 1997 - 19:34:18 MET

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 19:34:18 +0100 (MET)
From: Fredrik Granlund <Fredrik.Granlund@emw.ericsson.se>
To: Jean Charles Gregoire <gregoire@inrs-telecom.uquebec.ca>
Subject: Re: Algorithme de Milner (synth=?iso-8859-1?Q?è?= se de type)

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997, Jean Charles Gregoire wrote:

> Quelqu'un conna=EEtrait-il une page Web décrivant le principe de
> l'algorithme H-M pour la synthèse de type à la ML ? C'est pour donner
> une réf. à un étudiant qui doit le réaliser.
>
> Merci
>
> Would anyone know of an online ref for the H-M algorithm for type
> synthesis? I would like to have this for a student who must implement
> it. Thanks, J-Ch. Grégoire.

I suggest you have a look at Luca Cardellis homepage. He has written a
paper entitled "Basic Polymorphic Typechecking" as well as a lot of other
papers on types and type systems. They are all available online.

http://www.luca.demon.co.uk/Papers.html

Hope this helps.

///Fredrik

--
Fredrik Granlund                              | Phone:  +46 31 747 00 00
Ericsson Microwave Systems AB                 | Direct: +46 31 747 00 42