job opportunity, can you help?

From: Melissa Barkan (mbarkan@opencon.com)
Date: Tue Mar 24 1998 - 18:56:37 MET

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:56:37 -0500
From: Melissa Barkan <mbarkan@opencon.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: job opportunity, can you help?

Hello, All! My name is Melissa Barkan and I'm the Recruiting Manager at
a TMN company in New Jersey (USA). We have an urgent need for a
compiler and until recently I was told to look for someone with
experience in lex/yacc. Now I'm told that yacc is too limiting and they
are using O'CAML. The only problem is that I can't find anyone with
this knowledge/experience. The manager is working night and day
teaching himself this, but he needs help (even if it's just for
short-term consulting). Any ideas??? I'd be FOREVER in your debt.

Respectfully yours,
Melissa Barkan
http://www.opencon.com