WinOcaml and WinCoq available

From: Gang CHEN (Chen.Gang@ens.fr)
Date: Mon Jul 20 1998 - 18:13:50 MET DST

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 18:13:50 +0200
From: Gang CHEN <Chen.Gang@ens.fr>
To: coq <coq-club@pauillac.inria.fr>, caml <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: WinOcaml and WinCoq available

Dear All,

I am pleased to announce the availability of my programs: WinOcaml and
WinCoq, which are Window95 graphic interface for Ocaml and Coq.

WinOcaml integrates the Ocaml command interpreter with a Multiple
file editor and a Ocaml source code browser.

WinOcaml integrates the Coq command interpreter with a Multiple file
editor and a Coq source code browser.

Main features of these programs are:

-- Execution from editor by RETURN
-- Execution of selected region
-- Stepwise execution
-- Source code brouwser
-- Multiple file editor
-- Dynamicly display line and column number
-- Search and replace
-- Maintain a recent file list for quick open
-- Automatically display hints for buttons when mouse is moved over them

WinOcaml and WinCoq can be download from
    http://www.dmi.ens.fr/~gang/

Cheers.

Gang Chen