Re: winOcaml

From: Gang CHEN (Chen.Gang@ens.fr)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 21:15:02 MET DST

Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 21:15:02 +0200
From: Gang CHEN <Chen.Gang@ens.fr>
To: Norman Davis <ndavis@ti.com>
Subject: Re: winOcaml

Norman Davis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having a lot of fun using WinOcaml. One thing I noticed is that whenever
> I select colorize parentheses, WinOcaml locks up.

I am glad to know that you are using WinOcaml.

The menu "Colorize parentheses" appear in both WinOcaml and WinCoq.
I develop this function mainly for using it in Coq, since the output
from Coq often contain large number of parenthesis.

But it is still an experimental feature. The intention is to use it
only in the output window. The expected usage is to select
a region and press "Colorize parehthese". Then the context would be
more readable. You had better not to use it in the Editor window.

Nevertheless, I have never found that this function will lock
WinOcaml. Would you show me in more detail about your operations?

Thank you for your experimentation. Your further questions and
remarks are welcome.

Gang Chen