ocaml -> Fortran

From: William Chesters (williamc@dai.ed.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 21:33:40 MET DST

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:33:40 +0100
From: William Chesters <williamc@dai.ed.ac.uk>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: ocaml -> Fortran

Travis C. Porco wrote:

> If you find out, please let me know. Anything that can help reduce
> the entry barrier for us newbies is very welcome.

Travis wanted to know how to use Fortran libraries with ocaml or
SML/NJ. I've knocked together a documented example of using lapack to
invert a matrix---see

        http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/students/williamc/ocaml-fortran/

The explanation is in README, and example.tar.gz has everything tarred
up for downloading. It works on Solaris and Linux (at least), but
note that I've used GNU Make.

And of course the ocaml docs on foreign functions:

        http://pauillac.inria.fr/ocaml/htmlman/node15.html