Re: OCaml 2.0 Binary for the Mac ?

From: Damien Doligez (Damien.Doligez@inria.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 20:14:00 MET DST

Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:14:00 +0200
From: Damien Doligez <Damien.Doligez@inria.fr>
To: caml-list@pauillac.inria.fr
Subject: Re: OCaml 2.0 Binary for the Mac ?

>From: Mark Andrew <mark.andrew@fr.bosch.de>

>[...] like the Caml Lite that I use on my aging Powerbook at the moment.
>Are there any plans in this direction with OCaml 2.0 ?

Definitely, yes. Actually, there is more than just plans, this is
work in progress. The good news: it's already much better than the
old Caml Light application. The bad news: it will need system 7, it
doesn't work on 68k yet, and development is slowing down because of
other projects I have to work on.

>Est-ce qu'il y a des plans d'offrer un OCaml 2.0 binaire
>pour les (vieux) Macs ?

Oui, mais sous système 7.

-- Damien