Ocaml users outside France (and inside too)

From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH (basile.starynkevitch@cea.fr)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 11:08:18 MET DST

From: Basile STARYNKEVITCH <basile.starynkevitch@cea.fr>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:08:18 +0200 (CEST)
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Ocaml users outside France (and inside too)

Hello All,

I'm trying to advocate the use of Ocaml inside my organisation. I
would like to have a list of Ocaml (or Caml) users outside France,
both from industry and academia.

I also would like some french examples. I know about CNET & Dassault.

If you have an URL describing the project using Ocaml it would be
great.

The Ocaml source code does not need to be available, but I want to
cite (on an internal Web server) many references of Ocaml usage or
interest. I obviously want to be able to cite Ocaml usage!

Please email me - I'll try to summarize to the list what I've got.

I have some colleagues who heard about Python but not about
Ocaml.

N.B. Any opinions expressed here are onely mine, and not of my organization.
N.B. Les opinions exprimees ici me sont personnelles et n engagent pas le CEA.

Basile STARYNKEVITCH ---- Commissariat à l Energie Atomique
DRN/DMT/SYSCO * CEA/Saclay bat.460 * 91191 GIF/YVETTE CEDEX * France
fax: (33) 1,69.08.96.96; phone: 1,69.08.40.66; home: 1,46.65.45.53
email: Basile point Starynkevitch at cea point fr
I speak french, english, russian. Je parle français, anglais, russe.