Objective Caml 2 with RedHat 5.1

From: David Monniaux (monniaux@csl.sri.com)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 02:05:40 MET DST

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:05:40 -0700
From: David Monniaux <monniaux@csl.sri.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Objective Caml 2 with RedHat 5.1

My experience is that OCaml doesn't compile correctly with:
* Intel / gcc 2.7.2.1
* Intel / gcc 2.8.1 \ same symptoms
* Intel / egcs /

I tried to send a bug report to the egcs-bug mailing list but
apparently it got lost somewhere. I suppose it'd be more appropriate
if X. Leroy, for instance, tried to do the bug report.

I suggest you grab the binary RPM. If you still want to compile
byterun yourself, go grab a gcc 2.7.2.3.

--
David Monniaux, PhD student at ENS, Paris, France
Now at: Computer science laboratory  SRI International