Toplevel customisation with NT

From: Andrew Telford (ajt@resmel.bhp.com.au)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 05:56:52 MET DST

To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Toplevel customisation with NT
From: Andrew Telford <ajt@resmel.bhp.com.au>
Date: 16 Oct 1998 13:56:52 +1000

I can't work out how to create a custom toplevel with both
Unix and Threads under NT. (I did manage to get the
Unix module added to a toplevel by following the instructions
in the manual.) Does anyone have the correct incantation?
Is it possible to have these two modules included under NT?
Why aren't they available in the default ocaml.exe?

Cheers,

Andrew

P.S. Here is what happened..

E:\bin\ocaml\bin>ocamlmktop -thread -custom -o ocamlall.exe unix.cma\
threads.cma %CAMLLIB%/libunix.lib %CAMLLIB%/libthreads.lib wsock32.lib
camlprim0.c

E:\bin\ocaml\bin>ocamlall
Fatal error: uncaught exception Sys_error("Invalid argument")