Linking caml generated object in NT

From: Friedman Roy (roy@cs.technion.ac.il)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 15:29:08 MET DST

Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:29:08 +0200 (IST)
From: Friedman Roy <roy@cs.technion.ac.il>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Linking caml generated object in NT

Hi,

I am trying to link object files generated by ocamlopt with object files
generated by the C compiler (cl for instance) and got a lot of unknown
symbols errors. I tried adding some or all of the libraries in the lib
directory, and still a few symbols remained unknown. Is there a list of
libraries one has to link with to make this work.

(The reason I am doing this is to try instrumentig my code to work with
boundschecker to discover memory leaks in my C code that is linked
together with some CAML code. To do this, I need to use NuMega linker so I
cannot use ocamlopt.)

Thanks,

Roy