Re: Image processing

From: Pierre Weis (Pierre.Weis@inria.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 18:57:26 MET

From: Pierre Weis <Pierre.Weis@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: Image processing
To: gprimet@ac-grenoble.fr (Gilbert PRIMET)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:57:26 +0100 (MET)

> Image
> I am looking for routines in Caml to catch differents formats of images
> (BMP,gif,..),
> for image processing
> I haave some, but not very good
> Thank you
>
> Gilbert Primet
> Professeur CPGE Lycée Champollion (GRENOBLE)
> gprimet@ac-grenoble.fr

We (François Pessaux, Jun Furuse, and Pierre Weis) are designing a
library to load/save images in Caml. We plan to release it very soon
in the bazar-ocaml directory of the Caml ftp distribution. For the
time being this library is written in Objective Caml only. Do you need
a Caml Light version ?

PS: The library handles BMP, gif, but not yet the ... format!

Pierre Weis

INRIA, Projet Cristal, Pierre.Weis@inria.fr, http://cristal.inria.fr/~weis/