Suggestions

From: Miles Egan (cullenx@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 02:18:03 MET

From: Miles Egan <cullenx@earthlink.net>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Suggestions
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:18:03 -0600

Thanks again for all your ideas. I'm afraid enhancements to
OCaml's container libraries or parsing tools are beyond my abilities at the
moment, even though I think those are both worthwhile projects. I think I'll
start with some database interfaces and perhaps also investigate OCaml web
scripting.

Gerd Stolpmann's suggestion that some kind of Corba integretation should be
provided is a good one, I think. I'd have more luck using OCaml at
work if I could hide it behind IDL. Has anyone investigated Corba or
COM bindings for OCaml?

( Please excuse the absence of a French translation. My grade-school French
could only confuse things. )

--
miles