Re: Looking for a nail

From: Jacques GARRIGUE (garrigue@kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 02:29:46 MET

To: tews@irritatie.cs.kun.nl
Subject: Re: Looking for a nail
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:29:46 +0900
From: Jacques GARRIGUE <garrigue@kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp>

From: Hendrik Tews <tews@irritatie.cs.kun.nl>

> Miles> hammer and I want to find some nails to hit with it.
>
> 1. Bringing ocamletags to live again. I keep a copy, which
> compiles under 2.01 and reads 2.01 files, but does not create
> much tags for classes. I am willing to through this into the
> pool (if Francois Rouaix agrees).

I have put a snapshot of the caml-mode at

ftp://ftp.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/lang/olabl/ocaml-mode-990127.tar.gz

Along with some improvements to the emacs mode itself, it includes
an ocamltags script, thanks to ITZ. This one does some clever parsing
to give a reasonable amount of tags, including methods.

Jacques Garrigue Kyoto University garrigue at kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp
                <A HREF=http://wwwfun.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~garrigue/>JG</A>