camlcvs: now home of linkdb

From: Gerd Stolpmann (Gerd.Stolpmann@darmstadt.netsurf.de)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 02:01:42 MET

From: Gerd Stolpmann <Gerd.Stolpmann@darmstadt.netsurf.de>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: camlcvs: now home of linkdb
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 02:01:42 +0100

Hi,

I have just put the sources of the Ocaml Link database into the repository at
camlcvs.inria.fr. They are located in the usercontrib/linkdb directory there.

If you want to participate in the development Xavier Leroy, as already
announced, will give you an ssh-based login. You need some software, but all is
free and usually part of Linux distributions:
        - ssh
        - cvs
        - Apache
and, of course, Ocaml (version 2.01).

Note that you can browse the repository even without login
(http://camlcvs.inria.fr). You'll find some initial documentation there.

I'm waiting for your ideas, please write me what you think the next goal could
be.

Gerd

Gerd Stolpmann      Telefon: +49 6151 997705 (privat)
Viktoriastr. 100
64293 Darmstadt     EMail:   Gerd.Stolpmann@darmstadt.netsurf.de (privat)
Germany