Power/PC Code?

From: Georg Bauer (Georg_Bauer@muensterland.org)
Date: Sun Mar 28 1999 - 13:26:00 MET DST

From: Georg_Bauer@muensterland.org (Georg Bauer)
To: caml-list@pauillac.inria.fr
Subject: Power/PC Code?
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 12:26:00 +0100

Hi!

> As for MacOS, there is not much demand for highly optimized MPW tools,
> so we didn't spend the week of work needed to interface ocamlopt with
> the MPW assembler.

Uhm. I would really be interested. Since Ocamlopt doesn't currently work
under MachTen 4, I have the problem that I can't use it on my notebook.
To have it running under MPW would really be fun. Since most of the
other libraries like Mesa, GTK or TK are already available for the
MacOS, it might even work out to be a usefull alternative to other MPW
compilers.

bye, Georg