Re: parseur XML validant

From: Matías Giovannini (matias@k-bell.com)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 17:06:13 MET DST

Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 12:06:13 -0300
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Mat=EDas?= Giovannini <matias@k-bell.com>
To: Caml List <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: parseur XML validant

Sorry for writing in English,

seb wrote:

> Bonjour,
>
> Nous sommes entrain d'écrire un parseur XML validant en OCaml avec
> application
> de feuille de style XSL. Pour ce projet, nous aurions besoin de
> connaitre l'algorithme précis d'encodage / décodage en UTF16.
>
> Merci d'avance

There are quite a few XML parsers around, but unfortunately most seem to
be written in Java. There's also James Clarks's expat
<http://www.jclark.com/xml/expat.html>, a non-validating xml
lexer/parser written in C. While it's not the prettiest code around, the
code that manages UTF8/16 conversion is quite understandable.

You may also want to take a look at the WC3 page.

I hope this helps.

Matías.

--
Do I contradict myself? Very well, I contradict myself.
                      I am large, I contain multitudes.