bignums?

From: John Skaller (skaller@maxtal.com.au)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 05:19:00 MET DST

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:19:00 +1000
To: caml-list@inria.fr
From: John Skaller <skaller@maxtal.com.au>
Subject: bignums?

In the Caml Hump, the interface to GMP is linked to:

        http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/~monniaux/programmes.html.en

but I am unable to retrieve this page. I need an Ocaml
multiple precision arithmetic package. I'd like to try
using an existing interface if possible, to say wrapping
my own bignums package. Does anyone have a working link
to the above interface, or a copy of it? Is it any good?

(last time I tried, I couldn't build GMP on my linux box
correctly -- I know my own C code works, but GMP might be
faster).

John Skaller email: skaller@maxtal.com.au
                http://www.maxtal.com.au/~skaller
                phone: 61-2-96600850
                snail: 10/1 Toxteth Rd, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia