Re: help, ML in Java

From: Gerd Stolpmann (Gerd.Stolpmann@darmstadt.netsurf.de)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 18:34:16 MET DST

From: Gerd Stolpmann <Gerd.Stolpmann@darmstadt.netsurf.de>
To: Flavio Zaccardelli <zaccarde@di.unipi.it>
Subject: Re: help, ML in Java
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:34:16 +0200

On Fri, 08 Oct 1999, Flavio Zaccardelli wrote:
>Hi,
> My name is Flavio and i'm looking for a ML interpreter written in Java.
> Do you now something about ?
> Please help me.
> Bye
> Flavio

I wrote an interpreter for Caml bytecode, you can find it here:
        http://people.darmstadt.netsurf.de/Gerd.Stolpmann/javacaml/
It is not complete, i.e. some language features were left out, but it seems to
be enough for some applications. The interpreter is very slow, perhaps it gets
better if you have a Java compiler producing native code.

Gerd

Gerd Stolpmann      Telefon: +49 6151 997705 (privat)
Viktoriastr. 100
64293 Darmstadt     EMail:   Gerd.Stolpmann@darmstadt.netsurf.de (privat)
Germany