Re: Objective Caml 2.03 released

From: Matías Giovannini (matias@k-bell.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 22:15:33 MET

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:15:33 -0300
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Mat=EDas?= Giovannini <matias@k-bell.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: Objective Caml 2.03 released

Xavier Leroy wrote:

> I'm happy to announce the release of Objective Caml version 2.03.
> The main purpose of this release is to collect all bug fixes done
> since 2.02. It also adds some convenience features (e.g. the "partial
> match" warning now shows an example of value that is not matched), and
> some new ports (e.g. to BeOS). A detailed list of changes is appended
> below.

Excellent news!

I've got a question. What would be needed (in terms of things to do,
effort &c) in order to port the native compiler to MacOS? I'm not
thinking of anything fancy, just an MPW tool producing MPW tools.

MPW has a good PowerPC assembler, and a good PowerPC linker. What else
is needed?

TIA, regards,
Matías.

--
I've got your message. I couldn't read it: it was a cryptogram
-- Laurie Anderson