Objective Caml 2.04

From: Xavier Leroy (Xavier.Leroy@inria.fr)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 18:13:51 MET

Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 18:13:51 +0100
From: Xavier Leroy <Xavier.Leroy@inria.fr>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Objective Caml 2.04

The recent release 2.03 of Objective Caml was intended as a bug-fix
release, but a couple of embarrassing bugs crept in. We've just
released version 2.04 to correct those problems.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thank
the early users of 2.03 who unknowingly served as beta-testers.

As usual, sources, documentation and binaries for various platforms
are available from:

        http://caml.inria.fr/pub/old_caml_site/ocaml/distrib.html
        ftp://ftp.inria.fr/lang/caml-light/

- Xavier Leroy, for the Objective Caml team.

Objective Caml 2.04:
--------------------

- C interface: corrected inconsistent change in the CAMLparam* macros.
- Fixed internal error in ocamlc -g.
- Fixed type-checking of "S with ...", where S is a module type name
  abbreviating another module type name.
- ocamldep: fixed stdout/stderr mismatch after failing on one file.
- Random.self_init more random.
- Windows port:
  - Toplevel application: fixed spurious crash on exit.
  - Native-code compiler: fixed bug in assembling certain
    floating-point constants (masm doesn't grok 2e5, wants 2.0e5).