Re: Why is this not allowed?

From: Hendrik Tews (tews@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 14:31:03 MET

Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:31:03 +0100
From: Hendrik Tews <tews@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de>
To: "caml-list@inria.fr" <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: "nested" parsers

Georges Mariano writes:
   Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 13:25:04 +0000
   Subject: "nested" parsers

   It appears that we can divide the language L in a few "sub"-languages.
   Let's say that L3 <: L2 <: L1 = L ('<:' included in )

   And we would like to have one entry point for each language
   in our parser.

ocamlyacc generates a parsing function for echa start symbol that
you declare in the grammar file. Therefore the easiest way (if
possible) is that you rewrite your grammar, such that for each of
the languages Ln you have one metasymbol, which generates this
language. Then you include several start directives in the header
of the grammar file.

Bye,

Hendrik