Efuns/GwML release 16

From: Fabrice Le Fessant (fabrice.le_fessant@inria.fr)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 10:37:52 MET

From: Fabrice Le Fessant <fabrice.le_fessant@inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:37:52 +0100 (CET)
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Efuns/GwML release 16

I'm pleased to release the new version 016 of the Efuns package.

The Efuns package contains:
 - The Xlib library for Ocaml (complete emulation of the C Xlib library)
 - The Dynlink library for native code (allow you to dynamically load
      cmo files in native programs).
 - The Toplevel library (allow you to evaluate ocaml expressions inside
      any program as in the toplevel).
 - The Gwml Generic Window-Manager (a wm configurable in Ocaml).
 - The Efuns Emacs clone editor (an editor configurable in Ocaml).
 - The wXtoolkit (a toolkit of widgets based on Xlib)

 Changes:

 For precise description of changes, have a look at the Changes files
in most sub-directories of the distribution. This new version uses a
configure script for installation, provides some more features (keys
can be used for almost all functions in GwML (menus, icon manager,
placing windows, Efuns contains some menus, a file selection dialog
box and a scrollbar) and bug fixes, and is compatible with both Ocaml
2.04 and 2.99 (Ocaml + Olabl).

The package is available on:

  http://pauillac.inria.fr/para/cdrom/prog/unix/efuns

Binary versions for Intel and Alpha on Linux are also available on this page.

Mailing-lists:

  efuns-talk@talbot.inria.fr
  gwml-talk@talbot.inria.fr

Note: I use Efuns for editing my Ocaml files every day, and Gwml as my
current window-manager. These programs can be improved a lot. Just try
it. I'm available to help everyone wanting to use or improve these
libraries and programs.

- Fabrice LE FESSANT

Homepage: http://pauillac.inria.fr/~lefessan