Re: Ocaml secrets

From: David Brown (caml-list@davidb.org)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 18:56:04 MET

    On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 10:31:22AM -0500, Norman Ramsey wrote:

    > Please tell me where in the OCaml manual I could have discovered
    > the ability to write
    >
    > tm.Unix.tm_hour
    >
    > as in

    I didn't find it. I tried it on a whim and was very glad that it
    worked.

    If you wander through the BNF grammar in the reference section, it
    does show it as being possible. A label can either be a label-name,
    or a (module-path '.' label-name). It might be helpful to mention
    this somewhere in the tutorial, or in some kind of FAQ, since it is
    very handy.

    Dave Brown