Re: Dynamic loading and building of shared libraries

From: Ian Zimmerman (itz@speakeasy.org)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 04:59:58 MET

    >>>>> "skaller" == skaller <skaller@maxtal.com.au> writes:

    skaller> my question is, how to tell ocaml to link a shared library,
    skaller> rather than a main executable. How do I do this? If not, can
    skaller> a way be devised to tell ocamlopt to do it? Or is there a
    skaller> reasone it isn't possible?

    I would try something like (if gcc is your C compiler)

    ocamlopt -ccopt -shared -o foobar.so foo.cmx bar.cmx

    It might even work; totally untested, though, of course.

    --
    Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
    In his own soul a man bears the source