RE: Use of BDDs in OCaml

From: Don Syme (dsyme@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 13:16:38 MET

    I did one a while ago, but never polished it up. It was based on the CuDD
    package. It may be useful as a starting point.

    Perhaps BDDs should come as part of the standard distribution, as they do
    with Mercury. OCaml could then easily become a standard platform for
    implementing hardware verification tools. Does any one else have experience
    as to which would be the best C package to lift to the OCaml level, or if
    the performance gained by using C is worth it or not?

    Cheers,
    Don