Re: Use of BDDs in OCaml

From: Ken Friis Larsen (kfl@itu.dk)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2000 - 22:20:34 MET

    Hi David

     David> I would like to use BDD in a program of mine. So I'm looking for a BDD
     David> library that could be used in OCaml.
     David> I could also use a C BDD library (CMU's one for example) in access it
     David> from my OCaml program.
     David> Am I the first to do such a think? Is there another OCaml BDD library
     David> that I would have missed?

    I have made binding for Jřrn Lind-Nielsen's BDD library BuDDy for use
    with Moscow ML, but since Moscow ML is based on Caml light it should
    possible (easy?) to port it to OCaml. I've planned to do this for
    some time but havn't had time to figure out how a good OCaml port
    should be done (I've never made OCaml-C bindings and I don't know the
    OCaml "philosophy" in this area).

    If somebody (with the time and ability) are interested in making a
    port I'll be willing to help out.

    Cheers,

    --Ken