Re: Partial Evaluation

From: Walid Taha (taha@cs.chalmers.se)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 18:53:36 MET

    Hello,

    On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, [Windows-1252] Stéphane Baubillier wrote:

    > Did someone hear about Partial Evaluation ?
    > (http://www.diku.dk/research-groups/topps/activities/PartialEvaluation.html)
    >
    > It seems to be an optimization technique using functions partial evaluation.

    I have certainly heard about partial evaluation, and the link you have
    found here is a good starting point. I do recommend the first book listed
    on that page, and would also like to emphasise that there has been a
    long standing symposium/workship on partial evaluation, called PEPM.

    If you would be more specific about which aspects of partial evaluation
    you are interested in, I maybe able to help.

    Walid.