Re: Congratulation! Bug found!! (GC & C interfacing problems)

From: Damien Doligez (Damien.Doligez@inria.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 20:33:12 MET

    >From: David.Mentre@irisa.fr (David=?iso-8859-1?q?_Mentr=E9?=)

    >I also subscribe to this documentation revision. I also volunteer, if
    >needed, to review/rewrite the doc part related to Interfacing C with
    >OCaml.

    We are always very grateful for any contribution to the system and
    especially the docs. I've added a few notes in the doc based on your
    story (as found in my mailbox when I came back from vacation), but I
    guess what we really need is a better example to show all the features
    of the interface.

    -- Damien