Re: Portability of applications written in OCAML: C stuff

From: STARYNKEVITCH Basile (Basile.Starynkevitch@cea.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 14:21:55 MET

        Max> Gerd Stolpmann wrote:
    >> We all know that Windows is not a serious operating system
    >> because it lacks support for many tasks we all EXPECT from an
    >> operating system.

        Max> ? I do not understand. I run NT at home, and it
        Max> supports a LOT of functionality I expect from an operating
        Max> system that my Linux box does not.

    Although I do prefer Linux to Microsoft systems I really think that OS
    flamewars definitely DO NOT belong to the Ocaml list.

    N.B. Any opinions expressed here are only mine, and not of my organization.
    N.B. Les opinions exprimees ici me sont personnelles et n engagent pas le CEA.

    Basile STARYNKEVITCH ---- Commissariat à l Energie Atomique
    DTA/LETI/DEIN/SLA * CEA/Saclay b.528 (p111f) * 91191 GIF/YVETTE CEDEX * France
    phone: 1,69.08.60.55; fax: 1.69.08.83.95 home: 1,46.65.45.53
    email: Basile point Starynkevitch at cea point fr