Re: Interpreter vs hardware threads

From: Juergen Pfitzenmaier (pfitzen@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 13:12:28 MET

    If William Chester is right with his guessing and Max Skaller wants
    to use threads in ocamnl to handle thousands of concurrent phone calls,
    then I would really go for hardware threads *with* ocaml. I would think
    about how to translate (a subset of) ocaml into vhdl and put my program
    into a fpga. I thought about such things some time ago and consider it
    possible within reasonable time.

    pfitzen