Re: additions to standard library?

From: Max Skaller (maxs@in.ot.com.au)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 00:15:35 MET

    Markus Mottl wrote:

    > Is it still possible to get CVS-accounts at INRIA? It would also be
    > possible to use "http://sourceforge.net", but I have no experience in
    > setting up projects there nor whether there might be any objections to
    > doing such a project on a host outside the control of INRIA - maybe John
    > Skaller, who uses it for his Python-compiler, can tell us more about it?

    I'm no expert, but sourceforge.org seems pretty good. The thing
    I think I will find a bit clumbsy is the way releases are built,
    but I haven't made one yet.

    As for cooperative development, it may be an excellent idea
    to have a sourceforge based ocaml library so that ocaml
    users can help each other (and the ocaml implementors).
    This is much better than each person 'doing their own thing',
    or 'hassling' the implementors.

    --
    John (Max) Skaller at OTT [Open Telecommications Ltd]
    mailto:maxs@in.ot.com.au      -- at work