Re: Syntax for label, NEW PROPOSAL

From: Sven LUTHER (luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 14:07:09 MET

    On Sat, Mar 18, 2000 at 09:26:54AM +0900, Jacques Garrigue wrote:
    > > 3) I hope classic mode will remain the default for a *long* time.
    >
    > There are no plans to change this.
    > At least a consensus would be needed.

    I think what would be very nice, is to be able to commute argument for some
    functions, while using the classic mode for the rest of the code.

    this could (or maybe can already) be done as follows :

    lot of classic code

    #open "commute" (* or "label", or "whatever" ...)

    some label/commute/modern code

    #close "commute"

    rest of classic code

    if that is possible, all is fine with me, best would be to have it be done
    automatically, but since it don't seem to be possible, ...

    Friendly,

    Sven LUTHER