NML

From: David McClain (dmcclain@azstarnet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 10:36:32 MET DST

    I see that some of you may have the wrong impression of NML. When I say
    "vectorized" I mean it in the sense of a virtual "Array Processor" or
    "Virtual SIMD Parallel Machine". Arrays of data are acted upon enmasse with
    a single math operator. Whether or not the results represent Euclidean
    N-Dimensional Vectors is a matter of your problem representation and result
    interpretation. NML will not stand in the way of that interpretation, but a
    "vectorized" language is far more general than that...

    - DM