The beginning of a library for Formal algebra and numerical Analysis

From: Christophe Raffalli (Christophe.Raffalli@univ-savoie.fr)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 11:19:30 MET DST

    I am please to make available The beginning of a library for Formal
    algebra and numerical Analysis
    for Ocaml. It fully uses functor, provides matrices, solver, polynomial,
    expressions, complex numbers, ...

    Personnaly I think it is very nice and could go quite far if we started
    a cooperative development of that project.

    Visit http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/~RAFFALLI/formel.html for more
    details and download !

    I will post in another mail a wish list for OCaml to make that library
    even nicer !

    --
    Christophe Raffalli
    Université de Savoie