www.ocaml-programming.de

From: Gerd Stolpmann (gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 03:20:39 MET DST

    Hello,

    After I had some trouble with my old web provider, I decided to move all my
    O'Caml-related web pages to a new address:

            http://www.ocaml-programming.de

    Here you can find everything that was formerly at
    http://people.darmstadt.netsurf.de/Gerd.Stolpmann.

    The old site will forward you to the new one for some time, but I do not know
    how long, so please update your bookmarks or links (if you have some).

    I have already corrected many links; especially the Ocaml link db is already
    updated (it is still at the same place: http://www.npc.de/ocaml/linkdb).

    Personal Emails should be sent to gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de.

    Gerd

    Gerd Stolpmann      Telefon: +49 6151 997705 (privat)
    Viktoriastr. 100
    64293 Darmstadt     EMail:   gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de (privat)
    Germany