Re: Objective Caml 3.00 released

From: Andreas Rossberg (rossberg@ps.uni-sb.de)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 11:55:53 MET DST

    Xavier Leroy wrote:

    > Brought to you by the Easter bunny: Objective Caml version 3.00.

    Very nice indeed, but...

    The binary RPM package for RedHat 6.1 seems to be incomplete, the whole
    lib tree is missing - both compiler and interpreter complain about not
    finding pervasives.cmi. The RedHat 6.0 package is not accessible at all
    from the website. (I've not checked the other packages.)

    I'm really looking forward to trying out the fixed version,

            - Andreas