O'Caml 3-compatibility for my packages

From: Gerd Stolpmann (gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 21:23:11 MET DST

    Hi,

    I've upgraded my software packages (if necessary) for O'Caml 3. There are new
    releases of:

            - findlib
            - equeue
            - dl
            - netclient

    The other packages do not need any changes (I am so glad).

    You can get them at:

            http://www.ocaml-programming.de/programming/download-caml.html

    I've also compiled an overwiew which packages need which O'Caml version. It is
    available at

            http://www.ocaml-programming.de/packages/compatibility.html

    At the first glance, O'Caml 3.00 makes a stable impression, at least regarding
    the "old features" that were already included in 2.04. I could compile
    everything, and the compiled programs worked. The O'Caml team did a good job!

    Gerd

    Gerd Stolpmann      Telefon: +49 6151 997705 (privat)
    Viktoriastr. 100
    64293 Darmstadt     EMail:   gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de
    Germany