Re: Netwoking examples..

From: David Mentré (David.Mentre@irisa.fr)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 13:16:28 MET DST

    Ravi Chamarty <ravi@ittc.ukans.edu> writes:

    > Can anyone give me a pointer to a few networking examples in
    > OCaml using sockets and connects ??

    HTML version of the OCaml book spoken about in this mailing list, more
    specifically:

    Client-server:
      http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/Livres/ora/DA-OCAML/book-ora188.html

    The explanations are in french, but the code should be easily readable.

    Otherwise, look at code available in the hump, more specifically:

    Distributed computing and message passing interfaces
      http://caml.inria.fr/pub/old_caml_site/hump.html#distrib

    Web tools and libraries
      http://caml.inria.fr/pub/old_caml_site/hump.html#web

    Hope it helps,