Re: Netwoking examples..

From: Benjamin C. Pierce (bcpierce@saul.cis.upenn.edu)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 15:00:56 MET DST

    > Can anyone give me a pointer to a few networking examples in
    > OCaml using sockets and connects ??

    Unison uses sockets plus ocaml's marshalling feature to implement its
    own remote procedure call mechanism. The code is a bit complex, since
    it handles propagation of exceptions, etc., across address spaces,
    bidirectional RPC, etc., but it's fairly well modularized.

        http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison

      -- B