Re: ncurses interface for caml?

From: Nicolas GEORGE (nicolas.george@ens.fr)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 16:59:46 MET DST

    Le lundi 5 juin 2000, Stephan Houben a écrit:
    > Who knows, I might even catch a few bugs?

    There are probably a lot to find.

    So, here is a pre-version:

    http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/george/informatique/programmes/mlcurses-alpha.tar.gz

    It handles almost all the functions in the standard ncurses, except mouse
    (it will be done soon). I have changed the interface for functions that
    takes strings or arrays: the version with a length works here on a
    sub-{string,array}.

    Sory, no complete doc available yet.