Re: OCaml Development Environment

From: Vitaly Lugovsky (vsl@ontil.ihep.su)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 10:14:20 MET DST

    On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Maxence Guesdon wrote:

    > > This sounds really cool, except I would encourage you to use RCS
    > > (because it supports CVS) rather than SCCS.
    > >
    > > ../Dave
    >
    > I started with SCCS because it was used at my office. When I
    > have time (may be some months), i'll surely develop a RCS version.
    > I know it is far more used than SCCS.

     Actually, CVS is much more popular and usable for your purposes.
    RCS is not so compatible with CVS as it documented :(
    Your project is quite interesting, so, what about a SourceForge account
    for it (http://sourceforge.net). There is a lack of OCaml projects...

    --

    V.S.Lugovsky aka Mauhuur (http://ontil.ihep.su/~vsl) (UIN=45482254)