RE: Problems with ocamlopt under windows?

From: Don Syme (dsyme@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 14:50:53 MET DST

    I had a problem like this a couple of months ago that I never reoprted.
    Changing an action in ocamlyacc from

    foo: ... { my_ref := true; () }

    foo: ... { my_ref := true }

    actually changed the behaviour of the program, from stack overflow to
    correct behaviour. At the time I couldn't get a small program illustrating
    the error, and so didn't file a bug report. I was using 2.02.

    Cheers,
    Don