hevea latex to html translator under ocaml / windows nt

From: Philip A. Viton (pviton@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 16:30:00 MET DST

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 10:30:00 -0400
From: "Philip A. Viton" <pviton@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: hevea latex to html translator under ocaml / windows nt

Could I persaude anyone to give me some clues about getting this working
under windows NT? (I tried contacting the author, but no response).
Basically, I'd be really grateful for a sequence of steps which would
allow me to compile the verious files into a bytecode executable "by
hand" using the ocaml command-line tools. This distribution does come
with a MAKEFILE, but I've been unable to get it to work for me (I have
the cygnus (win-nt) version of make: do a need a speical one for
objective caml?)

Philip A. Viton
City Planning, Ohio State University
pviton@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu