From: Fabrice Le Fessant <email@example.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:37:52 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Efuns/GwML release 16
I'm pleased to release the new version 016 of the Efuns package.
The Efuns package contains:
- The Xlib library for Ocaml (complete emulation of the C Xlib library)
- The Dynlink library for native code (allow you to dynamically load
cmo files in native programs).
- The Toplevel library (allow you to evaluate ocaml expressions inside
any program as in the toplevel).
- The Gwml Generic Window-Manager (a wm configurable in Ocaml).
- The Efuns Emacs clone editor (an editor configurable in Ocaml).
- The wXtoolkit (a toolkit of widgets based on Xlib)
For precise description of changes, have a look at the Changes files
in most sub-directories of the distribution. This new version uses a
configure script for installation, provides some more features (keys
can be used for almost all functions in GwML (menus, icon manager,
placing windows, Efuns contains some menus, a file selection dialog
box and a scrollbar) and bug fixes, and is compatible with both Ocaml
2.04 and 2.99 (Ocaml + Olabl).
The package is available on:
Binary versions for Intel and Alpha on Linux are also available on this page.
Note: I use Efuns for editing my Ocaml files every day, and Gwml as my
current window-manager. These programs can be improved a lot. Just try
it. I'm available to help everyone wanting to use or improve these
libraries and programs.
- Fabrice LE FESSANT
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sun Jan 02 2000 - 11:58:29 MET